Ivy Webinar Top Legal Tips for Home Professionals
This webinar will cover the legal essentials of running an interior design business. It will cover business set-up, contracts, compliance, website, digital marketing and the basics of intellectual property. What viewers will learn from this webinar:
- Overview on business entities, set up and compliance matters such as tax reporting and insurance
- Client contracts, and other agreements you should consider having when dealing with third parties
- Website legal notices, including terms and conditions, privacy policies and disclaimers
- The dos and don’ts of digital marketing, including emails, social media, blogging and testimonials
- Key points of intellectual property, protecting your brand, your design materials and proposals
View this webinar
Enter your details below to access this free resource
Thank you for registering!
We’ve received your registration! You should receive an email confirmation and a link to attend this webinar scheduled for Tuesday, October 29, 2019 06:30pm EST.
In the meantime, see what Ivy can do for you.
Schedule a Demo today with one of our reps!
Thousands of design professionals use Ivy.
"Ivy creates a platform of excellence by continually refining its user-friendly features, listening to its client base, and striving for excellence to be the best in the industry."
"Ivy has given me the organizational and process tools that I never even realized I HAD to have to run a design business!"
Alison Giese Interiors
"Ivy has brought so much order to our office, and given us more time to focus on design…Ivy really cares, and the support they give is unequaled. They help us to be on top of our professional game."
Eric Roseff Designs
Ready to see how Ivy can
transform your design business?
See what designers are raving about.