Ivy Webinar Ask an Editor: Photography, Expectations & Outreach
Tuesday, April 09, 2019 12:00pm ESTGet PR tips straight from the source! At Ivy's Spring High Point Market event, Kelli Lamb, Editor in Chief at RUE Magazine, shared the best practices for reaching out to publications, photography, pitching, setting expectations, and building relationships. Watch on to learn:
- How to select the right publication to share your work and how to get ahold of them.
- When to hire your own photographer and how to share images before the project has been published.
- How to craft the perfect pitch and ensure your email will actually be read.
- Questions to ask ahead of time to ensure you’ll be happy with the coverage.
- How to use your press feature to your advantage to get additional coverage in the future.
View this webinar
Enter your details below to access this free resource
Thank you for registering!
We’ve received your registration! You should receive an email confirmation and a link to attend this webinar scheduled for Tuesday, April 09, 2019 12:00pm EST.
In the meantime, see what Ivy can do for you.
Schedule a Demo today with one of our reps!
Thousands of design professionals use Ivy.
"Ivy creates a platform of excellence by continually refining its user-friendly features, listening to its client base, and striving for excellence to be the best in the industry."
"Ivy has given me the organizational and process tools that I never even realized I HAD to have to run a design business!"
Alison Giese Interiors
"Ivy has brought so much order to our office, and given us more time to focus on design…Ivy really cares, and the support they give is unequaled. They help us to be on top of our professional game."
Eric Roseff Designs
Ready to see how Ivy can
transform your design business?
See what designers are raving about.