Ivy Webinar: Designer Hacks to Grow Your Instagram
Ivy Webinar Hosted By: Barette Widell and Christina Boschetti of Widell + Boschetti
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What content is compelling content for Instagram
- The importance of posting high quality photos (clear, bright, well composed, lit, etc.)
- Why to post photos with a story
- How to engage with people you discover on Instagram
- How to be disciplined, consistent, and genuine
- Social media tools to use and why
About Widell + Boschetti
Barette Widell and Christina Boschetti are the co-owners and designers of Widell + Boschetti; a boutique interior design firm in Philadelphia. They’ve been in business for 3 years and going (and growing!) strong, managing an average of 25 projects at any given time, while each raising two young boys. Despite neither of them coming from an interior design background, they’ve quickly learned the secrets to building a successful design business, seeing 1,000% growth in their bottom line year-over-year.
Ivy is the fastest growing community and business management tool for interior designers. If you’re an interior designer still looking for an intuitive tool to run your firm, schedule a personal demo with the Ivy Team here.