Get PR tips straight from the source! At Ivy’s Spring High Point Market event, Kelli Lamb, Editor in Chief at RUE Magazine, shared the best practices for reaching out to publications, photography, pitching, setting expectations, and building relationships. Watch on to learn:
- How to select the right publication to share your work and how to get ahold of them.
- When to hire your own photographer and how to share images before the project has been published.
- How to craft the perfect pitch and ensure your email will actually be read.
- Questions to ask ahead of time to ensure you’ll be happy with the coverage.
- How to use your press feature to your advantage to get additional coverage in the future.