What a Day in the Life of an Interior Designer is ACTUALLY Like
There’s a lot more to being an interior designer than creating really, really, ridiculously good-looking homes.
1. Fielding calls from potential clients concerning design projects.
2. Trying to fit everything in your tote bag.
3. Running to client meetings.
4. Scoring a new client.
5. Estimating time and product costs and writing proposals.
6. Measuring rooms and creating floor plans.
7. Taking a moment for your coffee break.
8. Scouting and ordering accessories, furniture and decor.
9. Coordinating pickup and delivery from wholesalers and design showrooms.
10. Balancing the books and sending out invoices.
Are you an interior designer in search of an easy interior design software and project management tool to run your business? Learn more about Ivy here.