Behind the Design Ivy Podcast | Catherine Hersacher of Bespoke Fine Interiors
Ivy Podcast Guest: Catherine Hersacher of Bespoke Fine Interiors
Ivy Co-Founders Alexandra Schinasi and Lee A. Rotenberg, speak to Ivy Designer Catherine Hersacher of Bespoke Fine Interiors. Listen to our entire podcast series on iTunes here.
In 2012, after 14 years in the industry, Catherine Hersacher opened her own firm with the intent to focus on custom work – and that’s remained her focus. Catherine’s goal is to discover the unique tastes each client has to find a style that makes them feel the most comfortable and happy in their own spaces. She brings this philosophy to all of her projects; from Residential to Commercial and Hospitality. Catherine also has a long experience with window treatments which she discusses in the Podcast.
In this Podcast, you’ll learn:
- The money designers (who don’t correctly do window treatments) leave on the table
- How to talk to your clients about custom window treatments
- The biggest likelihood for mistakes and what to do when there is a mistake
- How to tell if a drapery is well made
- Concise pointers for designers new to custom window treatments