14 Perfect Gift Ideas for Interior Designer Mamas
Every Interior Designer Mama is different. However, the one thing this creative group of mompreneurs shares in common is their taste for functional and beautiful things. Whether it’s an inspiring coffee table book or a stylish piece of luggage, Interior Designers like to surround themselves with aesthetically pleasing items that they can actually use in their hectic daily lives. That’s why we’ve rounded up our 14 favorite Interior Designer-approved gift ideas – some we bet you’ll even want to gift yourself!
1. The perfect monthly planner – so no appointment is ever forgotten.
2. Light face sunscreen that doesn’t feel thick or greasy – great for the designer on the go!
3. An Away piece of luggage to travel to and from market in style.
4. New stylish table linens by our friends at Parachute Home.
5. A copy of In the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from over 100 Makers, Artists, and Entrepreneurs, an inspiring collection of empowering inspiration and advice, a Bible for creatives!
6. Beautiful vibrant blooms from our favorite on-demand flower delivery BloomThat.
7. Designy wine bottles for all our wine-lovers out there.
8. An “all things” notebook that feels like a sanctuary .
9. Chic and handy mini portfolio to easily transport to and from team and client meetings.
10. Mantra pencils that will make any designer smile, even in the most stressful of times.
11. A Drybar gift card for the perfect blowout in between meetings.
12. A super cozy and luxurious bathrobe for the designer who needs some “me” time.
13. Beautiful gold-foil notecards perfect for sending thank-you notes to clients.
14. All-natural beauty products for easy freshen-ups when on the go.
Are you an interior designer in search of an easy interior design software and project management tool to run your business? Learn more about Ivy here.