Ivy Webinar: Working with a Professional Photographer
Ivy Webinar Hosted By: Helynn Ospina
When: Wednesday, January 31 at 12:30 PM ET / 9:30 AM PT
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The roll of storytelling in design photography
- What to expect during a professional photo shoot
- Why styling in real life is different than styling for a photo
- The importance of lighting
- Tips and tricks we use to give an image more polish
About Helynn Ospina
Helynn Ospina is an interiors photographer based in the San Francisco bay area. She believes that every design has a story to tell. Her worked has been featured in Sunset Magazine, Modern Luxury, Refined Home, Domino, Homepolish Magazine, MyDomaine, and Houzz. When she isn’t photographing interiors, she is posting photos of her dog to Instagram!
Here at Ivy, we’re more than just an interior design software. Our mission is to provide interior designers with the community, resources and tools needed to manage your business beautifully. Are you searching for a business management tool to help streamline your workflow as an interior designer?